- In general, you can visit MegaWorkbook’s website without providing any personal information. However, there are times when we may need to collect personal information from you.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use the personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
We are committed to provide our services in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies and other technologies
Your web browser offers "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do NOT contain any personal information however, help us in tracking which of our content or services you like the most. Therefore, cookies enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. You can browse our website even if you disable cookies in your browser.