- Cut And Paste Activity - Letter D Worksheets
- Pom Pom Tracing Activity - Letter D Worksheets
- Mystery Letters Activity - Letter D Worksheets
- Picture Matching Activities - Letter D Worksheets
- Maze Activity - Letter D Worksheets
- Poem Related Printables - Letter D Worksheets
- Miscellaneous (Coloring/Stamping/Painting) Activities - Letter D Worksheets
- Playdough Letter Tracing Activity - Letter D Worksheets
Cut And Paste Activity - Letter D WorksheetsCutting and pasting activities are a fun way to improve fine motor skills as well as these activities are designed to teach association with the things that start with the letter and letter sounds. For younger children, cutting can be skipped; involve them in pasting.
Pom Pom Tracing Activity - Letter D Worksheets
A fun way to teach letter recognition and formation along with building up the fine motor skills.
You will need:
- colorful buttons, pom-poms (small sized) or flat-bottom pebbles
- a printout of below printables (preferrably laminated for reuse)
- optional: small tongs
Put pom-poms, buttons or pebbles on the circles in the worksheet to form the letter. You can use some specific color pom-poms to combine color identification in the activity. Ask child to use tongs to pick and place the pom-poms to improve fine-motor skills.
Mystery Letters Activity- Letter D Worksheets
This activity improves letter recognition and fine-motor skills.
You will need:
- a printout of below printables
Get the little spy work on finding the mystery letter hidden in the grid. Shade all the boxes containing the mentioned letter and discover the mystery letter.
Picture Matching Activity - Letter D WorksheetsWorksheets to match the pictures which are same or similar.
Maze Activity - Letter D WorksheetMazes are a valuable learning tool which improves cognitive though processes and enhances problem solving skills.
Poem Related Prinables - Letter D WorksheetsBelow printable can be used to make puppets to be used along with the poem "5 Little Ducks" and can be a great tool to learn counting as well.
Miscellaneous (Coloring/Stamping/Painting) Activities - Letter D WorksheetsGet ready with the paints, crayons and stamps to have some hands-on activities for letter D.
Playdough Letter Tracing Activity - Letter D Worksheets
Clicking the below images will take you to Rainbow Writing Printables page (where you can download/print them). These Rainbow Writing worksheets double as Playdough Letter Tracing Activity Printables. Roll playdough and fill in the letter outlines to form the letter. This helps in letter recognition and formation.